Hilton Head Island, South Carolina offers many ways to celebrate Thanksgiving. Whether volunteering, donating or just enjoying a cozy Thanksgiving with friends on Hilton Head Island, we have listed some ideas below. Hilton Head Thanksgiving ideas include take-out, going buffet style or a quiet table. We have listed some of Hilton Head Island’s best! Happy Thankgiving, Ya’ll!
Giving Back Ideas~ Food Banks, Pantries, Shelters, Organizations and Charities
- Hudson’s “volunteer” Community Thanksgiving Feast ~ A great Low Country Tradition
- Bluffton Self Help Bluffton – 1264 May River Road – 843-757-8000 Provides food and assistance for those in crisis situation
- Lowcountry Food Bank Located in Yemassee – Provides food for 400 Lowcountry hunger-relief organizations
- Sandalwood Community Food Pantry - Hilton Head Island – 31 Matthews Drive (next to Traditions Furniture Store) – 843-645-0935 Feeding the hungry of Hilton Gardens and The Oaks on Tuesdays and Fridays 12:00PM-2:00PM
- Second Helpings Hilton Head – 843-689-3689 or 877-286-3663 Distributes food to over 65 area agencies
- Habitat for Humanity – Hilton Head Island Regional Habitat for Humanity – LowCountry Habitat for Humanity
- Deep Well Project Hilton Head Island – Provides assistance to Hilton Head Island residents in need
- Family Promise of Beaufort County Bluffton – Provides temporary housing and meals for homeless families w/ children
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Lowcountry – Hilton Head Island Club
- Hilton Head Island Regional Habitat for Humanity
- Volunteers in Medicine Clinic – Hilton Head – free health clinic utilizing retired health care professionals
Take Out Thanksgiving Feasts Just click on the link below to see the pricing and the menus for these take out – order in Thanksgiving day feasts.
Dining Out Thanksgiving on Hilton Head
- Redfish for Thanksgiving
- Frankie Bones for Thanksgiving
- Skillets in Coligny
- Links to Great Restaurants on Hilton Head
Thanksgiving Buffets on Hilton Head
- The Carolina Cafe @ the Westin can be called at 681-4000 to make a reservation.
- The Oceanfront Omni in Palmetto Dunes
- Sea Pines at the Topside Grill @ Harbourtown’s on Thanksgiving Day
- Hudson’s has a nice “volunteer” community dinner all day ~ A great Low Country Tradition
Need a rental or want to see some Hilton Head Real Estate? Jane and I will be working and on the Island throughout the Holidays ahead. Looking for a rental, just click here, a real estate tour please click here and email us . We offer some great real estate opportunities, click here for our latest and greatest or click here to search yourself.. Happy Thanksgiving, Ya’ll!