Updated November 2016. Hilton Head Island offers many ways to celebrate Thanksgiving. We have so many reasons to be thankful and grateful recently. Included below are also some great dining options and ideas for giving back.
Happy Thanksgiving, Ya’ll!
Giving Back Ideas Before or After the Feast!
- Hudson’s “volunteer” Community Thanksgiving Feast ~ A great Low Country Tradition. Please click here.
- Bluffton Self Help Bluffton – 1264 May River Road (843)757-8000 Provides food and assistance for those in crisis situation
- Lowcountry Food Bank Located in Yemassee – Provides food for 400 Lowcountry hunger-relief organizations
- Sandalwood Community Food Pantry – Hilton Head Island
- Second Helpings Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Island Regional Habitat for Humanity – LowCountry Habitat for Humanity
- Deep Well Project Hilton Head Island – Provides assistance to Hilton Head Island residents in need
- Family Promise of Beaufort County Bluffton – Provides temporary housing & meals for homeless families w/children
- Boys & Girls Clubs – Hilton Head Island Club
- Volunteers in Medicine Clinic – Hilton Head – free health clinic utilizing retired health care professionals
Take Out Thanksgiving Feasts
Just click on the link below to see the pricing and the menus for these take out – order in Thanksgiving day feasts.
Thanksgiving Dinner on Hilton Head
- Redfish for Thanksgiving
- Poseidon Thanksgiving Dinner
- CQ’ for Thanksgiving
- 2016 Links to Restaurants open for Thanksgiving on Hilton Head
Thanksgiving Buffets on Hilton Head
Need a rental or want to explore Hilton Head Real Estate? Jane and I will be working and on the Island throughout the Holidays ahead. Looking for a rental, please visit Hilton Head Properties R and R. If you would like to see some awesome properties while you are here, please click here and email us . We offer some great real estate opportunities, click here for our latest and greatest or click here to search yourself..
Happy Thanksgiving, Y’all!